Why Choose Rock Creek Molding
- Because you may not need 5 million of a particular part. We do runs of as few as several hundred.
- You get personal care without getting lost in a sea of customers.
- We truly CARE about our customers.
- We make extensive use of "insert tooling", in which case your part might fit in to a category where we could save you significant up front costs by making just the inserts to mold your part, that would fit in to one of our prepared mold bases.
This is especially ideal for shorter runs or prototype parts.
- Some of our customers have been pleasantly surprised to find out that domestic molding can compete very well with offshore options.
- We work directly with our customers until every concern that might arise is addressed. No interpreter needed.
Our customers say it best
- "When prompt and expert help is required on our projects we always check with RCMI first."
Greg Bishop, president, Bishop Aviation Inc.
- "Rock Creek Molding supplied my company for over 13 years. During this period he shipped over 5 million parts. The parts were Gordon's concept and design. Every item we received was a quality part. No part was ever rejected. The price always below any competition we contacted. The delivery was what I asked for and was never late."
Jim Thacker VP
Information Products Inc.